Happy One Year Preversary!
It's hard to believe that in exactly one year, Chad and I will be officially married and enjoying our wedding reception with all our family and friends in the beautiful Rock Garden grand ballroom! The day and night promises to be a joyful one, filled with many smiles and happy tears.
Happy Preversary Chad! I can't wait to start our married life together. In the meantime, let's enjoy our final year of being engaged and soak in all the memories of wedding planning. It has been quite a memorable ride and I know that there are many stressful moments to come. I, for one, will try to keep things in perspective and remember that the wedding is but one day, while the marriage is for a lifetime.
Happy Preversary Chad! I can't wait to start our married life together. In the meantime, let's enjoy our final year of being engaged and soak in all the memories of wedding planning. It has been quite a memorable ride and I know that there are many stressful moments to come. I, for one, will try to keep things in perspective and remember that the wedding is but one day, while the marriage is for a lifetime.

1 Comments:
HAY, your DJ was at the swanky wedding I attended on Saturday. He was totally talking it up with my mom and playing Elvis songs just for her (or because, as he verbally admitted, he was afraid of her rage, as he very well should have been). NICE PICK.
Post a Comment
<< Home