Flowers
Without a doubt, flowers are one of the most essential elements of any wedding for the beauty and joy they bring to all. So perhaps I am exaggerating a tad, but flowers really can add a little extra special touch to the decor and wedding party ensembles. This is precisely the reason why I have spent much of my time contemplating my choice of blooms. Being the traditional bride that I am, I lean toward the classic: roses. But that only narrows the field slightly. After all there are blooms and buds, tea and dried, and nearly every color of Chads preferred color pallet. In addition, each color and type symbolizes something different. For instance, the pink rose means perfect happiness, while the yellow rose indicates a decrease of love. On one hand, it is nice to have a flower that represents your feelings on such a joyous day. Then again, if you truly like a flower, I think that you make it can be a symbol of whatever you want.

After further contemplation and evaluation, pink roses appear to be my flower of choice. But then I realize that there is another flower that I enjoy immensely- peonies. These large layered blossoms denote a happy marriage and are a fresh alternative to many frequently used wedding flowers. But the problem with peonies is that their growing season ends shortly before our July wedding date, which means they will most likely not be the winner. And so it goes.

After further contemplation and evaluation, pink roses appear to be my flower of choice. But then I realize that there is another flower that I enjoy immensely- peonies. These large layered blossoms denote a happy marriage and are a fresh alternative to many frequently used wedding flowers. But the problem with peonies is that their growing season ends shortly before our July wedding date, which means they will most likely not be the winner. And so it goes.

2 Comments:
Kristy, this is how you should pick the flowers for your wedding:
http://community.livejournal.com/adventchildren_/804888.html
(In case that doesn't work, Click here.)
Post a Comment
<< Home