Blogs Are Fun!
Since my Rome blog was such a wonderful success, it seemed like a good idea to start a blog documenting the process of planning our wedding. As most of you reading probably know, Chad and I became engaged on Christmas Eve this past year. I had just returned the day before from studying in Rome and it was a wonderful suprise. Although the wedding is two years away, since we are waiting until I graduate, the planning has already begun. Because who doesn't love dreaming about and planning a wedding? So this blog will be used to document my thoughts, feelings, and ideas up until the big day on July 12, 2008. It seems so far away, but I know the next two years will fly by, which is why the planning must be an on-going process if we are going to pull this off our way. If my sometimes ridiculous plans are of any interest to you, my dear readers, please feel free to check by here once in awhile and see what we've recently come up with. It should be fascinating to say the least. Til next time . . .

3 Comments:
Yay! How exciting... you should start with how he proposed!
I second that...you skipped a major part of the story!
TM
It should be fascinating to say the least.
Well, that's one way to describe it.
Post a Comment
<< Home