Goin' To The Chapel

This blog will follow the planning of Chad and Kristy's wedding, which will take place on July 12, 2008.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Anticipation (TUXEDOS)

It has been a long time since either Kristy or I have written. That is not because neither of us have been thinking about the wedding or that we have nothing to say, but because we are both very busy with schoolwork. We talk about many of the finer details of the wedding on an almost daily basis. From wavering on color choices to deciding the wedding party, many an hour have been devoted to these worthy topics.

One topic that I continuously bring up to Kristy is the tuxedos. We both agree that we want a classic, elegant wedding, but our opinions can vary from there. I for one enjoy the phrase destination wedding and all the connotations that go along with that. For example, any tux with this vest is a perfect fit.

On the other hand, a more outrageous approach could be taken, while maintaining the elegance of a traditional wedding. This for example may top my list:

Also, being 5’8”ish, I like long coats. They may make me look shorter, but I say “the longer the better.”

To make up for the long coat, a top hat is definitely in store:

Well, since none of this seems to be working out quite right, maybe I'll have to stick with the Darcy look.In case you haven't noticed, this post (at least the tuxedo part) is meant to be more of a joke. You’ll have to wait and see what I really like. And until then, wait in suspense.

3 Comments:

Blogger mystickeeper said...

Given all of the Mr. Darcy-related groups that Kristy's a member of on Facebook, I'd say that Fitzwilliam is the way to go.

10:52 PM, November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you can't type a white font on that background. I don't have young eyes anymore.

The destination tux is a hoot!

TM

11:36 PM, November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Darcy look is HOT

2:58 PM, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home