Goin' To The Chapel

This blog will follow the planning of Chad and Kristy's wedding, which will take place on July 12, 2008.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Bridal Beauty

Yes, I realize that it has been over a month since my last post; however, I feel it incumbent to inform all males and those females who are less than 100% girly to stop reading this post now and wait for Chad's next post from the male perspective. Further reading by the former parties will only induce severe gagging and even perhaps a little spewage.

Now then, when discussing what my next post should be about, my brilliant and wedding helper sister suggested the topic of makeup, but merely as a joke because she thought I would have nothing to write on the subject. Naturally, being the thoughtful and meticulous bride that I am, this topic has crossed my mind a few times and I will divulge in my thoughts to you all, our faithful readers.

Since our wedding will take place in the sweltering Wisconsin month of July, my makeup must be able to withstand the elements. Although the church and reception hall are air conditioned, we will of course partake in some outdoor pictures. In addition, the event will last for the duration of the day, requiring long-wearing makeup. These factors will weigh in heavily on my final decision for beauty products. They will probably include Max Factor Lipfinity, for it's no budge staying power, and a good powder, to keep away shine and my foundation looking fresh.

On that special day, I want my makeup to bring out the best in me, not just cover up my flaws. It should highlight my best features and downplay those that are not exactly my favorite (cough, cough, nose.) This is a difficult task, but I will enlist the help of a most beloved friend, fellow Saint Mary's Belle, and Clinique makeup expert, Miss Natalie, to ensure that my makeup application goes flawless and my products are up to par. With her help, I am confident that this aspect of the process will be a piece of wedding cake.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would research your make-up. And there is nothing wrong with your (cough, cough) noes! Love, Kelly

8:21 AM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home