Happy One Year Preversary!
Happy Preversary! In fact: Happy Last Preversary EVER! I cannot believe it has been 365 days since our last preversary and in exactly 365 days Kristy and I will be married. A lot has happened, and a lot has been firmed up in terms of planning the wedding event of 2008.
In celebration of this momentous occasion, Kristy and I will take part in a low-key event, probably in the exclusive lower level of the King residence. There may be some Wii, wine and wedding talk taking place. Additionally, perhaps a surprise or two throughout the evening.
So, Kristy, for the last time ever, I wish you a happy preversary with the expectation of many anniversaries to follow suit. Here's to our future!
In celebration of this momentous occasion, Kristy and I will take part in a low-key event, probably in the exclusive lower level of the King residence. There may be some Wii, wine and wedding talk taking place. Additionally, perhaps a surprise or two throughout the evening.
So, Kristy, for the last time ever, I wish you a happy preversary with the expectation of many anniversaries to follow suit. Here's to our future!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home